Tuesday, February 12, 2013

100 Word Class Challenge #1 - Results


 Our class did our first 100 Word Class Challenge this week.  The students came up with the prompts:
Killer
Zebra
Suddenly
Spoons

Each student wrote a 100 word piece and posted it to their blogs.  They voted on their favorites for this challenge and the posts from Ferron and Stefanie were chosen.  They can be found here or on their blogs.  Make sure to check out the other students posts as well.  They can be found on their blogs.



One lazy afternoon my crazy family and I decided to go to the zoo! We all packed in to the car and headed to Calgary. We arrived at the zoo I leaped out of our red minivan! I was so excited that I almost peed! My mom came up behind me and scared me! Then she handed me five spoons and a big bowl of ice cream. I took the ice cream and walked over to see the zebraSuddenly the zebra turned around and walk over to me, we shared my ice cream! It was killer! It was the best zoo trip ever. (Ferron)

One Monday morning, I was sitting in my desk reading my book when my teacher spoke up, “Ok class, put your books away.” I noticed his voice getting deeper and he had a long black and white stripe across his neck. Suddenly, his legs and eyes started twitching out. What was happening? Next thing you know, my teacher, Mr. Lachapelle, started walking on four legs, making weird animal noises! He was a zebra! He opened his desk with his tail and pulled out a box of jelly-belly’s along with some spoons. He stabbed the box vigorously with the spoons. He was a jelly-belly killer! (Stefanie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think!